The Forces of SkullReach
"I'M FUCKIN' COMING!"
Level: 14 Total XP: 80000
Strength: 6 | -2
Constitution: 14 | +2
Dexterity: 26 | +8
Intelligence: 12 | +1
Wisdom: 11 | +1
Charisma: 9 | -1
Max HP: 28
Surge Value: 14
AC Total: 13
Attack Bonus: +10
Atk bonus R Hand:
Atk bonus L Hand:
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Hexagunners are proficient with all simple weapons plus the hexagun. Hexagunners are proficient with light armor, but not with shields.
- Steady Aim: If given enough time a Alchemical Gunslinger can shoot at a opponent’s weak spots with incredible precision dealing extra damage equal to 1d6+1d6/per two levels beyond 1st, using Steady Aim is a full-round action that provokes attacks of opportunity, .
- Quick Draw: At 1st level, a Gunslinger gains the Quick Draw feat as a Bonus Feat. A Gunslinger may now draw a weapon as a free action instead of as a move action. They may also now draw a hidden weapon (see the Sleight of Hand skill) as a move action as opposed to a standard action.
- Speed Loader (Ex): At 5th level, a Gunslinger has become so adept with his weapon – the hexagun – that he may now reload it as a move action.
- Gunblaze: At 7th level, a Gunslinger can fire multiple bullets at once allowing you to gain a extra attack when you use your Precise Shot ability however all your attacks during the round you use this ability take a -2 penalty. At 14th level a Gunslinger gains a third attack when he uses this ability.
Armor: Leather Armor
Collectors Golden Griffon Quill Edition #2
Collectors Golden Griffon Chrome Ink Jar #2
A Dune Swift Lizardfolk who slings guns from a far away desert
Believed to have been conceived by the will of the desert, Turoawk Dequan was born of the slave Sasha Dequan in the Jari desert. Turoawk and his mother were originally owned by a Grand slave master until he had lost them to an old gunslinger in a bet when Turoawk was age 3. He worked in his master’s shop, located in the outskirts of the desert.
Even at a young age, Turoawk exhibited exceptional shooting skills, and built his very own popgun, specially modified to withstand the desert’s sand and heat, as a means of protection for his mother. Once, while he was working in the workshop, he found an old ragged poncho and sombrero which captured his eye and had asked the old gunner for it. With a glance, the gunner saw that it was worthless and grunted that he could have it.
At the age of nine, Turoawk encountered the hexgunner master, Gyuurik, during his search for a new means of transportation for the their journey outside the desert. Seeing his potential as Hexgunner, Gyuurik had allowed Turoawk to help them secure the parts for a vehicle they needed by winning the desert races only to learn that he had also won his freedom in doing so.
As he grew, his exceptional skills made him arrogant. At age 14, Turoawk built his first hexgun. After he finished its construction, Gyuurik said to him “Turoawk, this weapon is your life.”